MAKE A RESERVATION
Oak Bluffs Marina will begin accepting reservations for the Summer Season on February 1st 2021 at 8:00 am EST. We look forward to hearing from you then.
All reservations are only valid for the Vessel Information submitted. No substitutions or changes are allowed. Any changes may result in forfeiture of your reservation.
The harbor will be opening on May 20th, 2022 this year and closing on October 11th.
It is the responsibility of the vessel owner to check if they meet the decibel requirements before they come to Oak Bluffs. READ >
Vessel that do not comply with the noise levels will not be allowed in Oak Bluffs Harbor.
POLICIES / RATES
The following policies and rates are in effect for the 2022 season:
In season 6/18/22 to 9/5/22 Off Season 5/20 to 6/17 & 9/6 to 10/10/22
- Reservations for 2022 will be taken starting February 1st, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Reservations will be accepted for slips only. Moorings cannot be reserved
- A one-night deposit is required to establish a reservation. The unpaid portion of any reservation is due upon arrival.
- Slips will be available by 12:00 noon on the day of the arrival.
- Checkout is 11:00 a.m. sharp!
- All dockage is subject to a 30' minimum charge.
- While requests for specific slips are welcome, they cannot be guaranteed. A 15% surcharge may apply.
- We accept Amex, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- No vessels w/noise levels over 86 decibels will be allowed in the Oak Bluffs Harbor.
- Reservations will be held until 6:00 p.m. unless the Marina has received prior notification of a late arrival.
- A $1.50 per night infrastructure assessment fee will be added to each slip/mooring.
- All reservations are only valid for the Vessel Information submitted. No substitutions or changes are allowed. Any changes may result in forfeiture of your reservation.
Oak Bluffs Marina offers Free Wi-Fi.